Peterborough Regional College holding open day
- Credit: Archant
Peterborough Regional College will be opening its doors to the public on Monday, 6pm-8pm.
The Park Crescent site will be open to visitors, providing an opportunity for students to catch a glimpse of college life and find out more about subjects of their choice.
As many students are currently still considering their options for further education, tutors will be on hand to answer any questions and offer advice, whether their future ambitions may be university or a direct route into employment.
The Open Day has something for everyone from learners aged 16 and leaving school to further their education to adult learners wanting to expand their knowledge or re-train, and it’s not too late to apply for courses starting in September.
Staff from PRC’s Information Centre will also be on hand to assist with applications and give general advice and guidance on a variety of subjects including transport, funding available to support course fees; for example the 24+ loan and the Peterborough Educational Trust.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.peterborough.ac.uk or call 0345 872 8722.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 8 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal