Peterborough Regional College holding open day
- Credit: Archant
Peterborough Regional College will be opening its doors to the public on Monday, 6pm-8pm.
The Park Crescent site will be open to visitors, providing an opportunity for students to catch a glimpse of college life and find out more about subjects of their choice.
As many students are currently still considering their options for further education, tutors will be on hand to answer any questions and offer advice, whether their future ambitions may be university or a direct route into employment.
The Open Day has something for everyone from learners aged 16 and leaving school to further their education to adult learners wanting to expand their knowledge or re-train, and it’s not too late to apply for courses starting in September.
Staff from PRC’s Information Centre will also be on hand to assist with applications and give general advice and guidance on a variety of subjects including transport, funding available to support course fees; for example the 24+ loan and the Peterborough Educational Trust.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.peterborough.ac.uk or call 0345 872 8722.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 3 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 4 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 7 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 8 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 9 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack