Peterborough Regional College holding open day
- Credit: Archant
Peterborough Regional College will be opening its doors to the public on Monday, 6pm-8pm.
The Park Crescent site will be open to visitors, providing an opportunity for students to catch a glimpse of college life and find out more about subjects of their choice.
As many students are currently still considering their options for further education, tutors will be on hand to answer any questions and offer advice, whether their future ambitions may be university or a direct route into employment.
The Open Day has something for everyone from learners aged 16 and leaving school to further their education to adult learners wanting to expand their knowledge or re-train, and it’s not too late to apply for courses starting in September.
Staff from PRC’s Information Centre will also be on hand to assist with applications and give general advice and guidance on a variety of subjects including transport, funding available to support course fees; for example the 24+ loan and the Peterborough Educational Trust.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.peterborough.ac.uk or call 0345 872 8722.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit