Pets win prizes in the fun dog show at March Summer Festival
- Credit: Archant
More than 120 pampered pooches and their owners gathered in force for a fun dog show at the March Summer Festival.
Dogs of all shapes and sizes from all over East Anglia competed in 14 classes at the show, organised by Doggy Styling, in the hopes of being crowned Best in Show.
Sam Laws from Doggy Styling said: “Despite all the rain so many people came along, we are really pleased that so many people supported us. “It was an amazing day and it was a pleasure to meet so many well behaved dogs and their owners.”
Best in show was awarded to Lucy Smith and her three rescue dogs Shepp, Maisy and Honey who also came first in the happy family class.
Reserve Best in Show went to Bear the rottie.
You may also want to watch:
Molly the cocker spaniel won the Scurry after setting a time of just 3.69 seconds.
The event raised £473 which will be donated back to the festival committee to make the festival even bigger and better next year.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend