Watch the moment driver powers through notorious flooded A1101 at Welney
- Credit: © Terry Harris
The moment a driver decided to plough through the flooded A1101 has been caught on camera, revealing one driver who didn’t make it.
Press photographer Terry Harris captured the moment his 4x4 car sailed across the road with ease, successfully making it to the other side.
The same couldn’t be said for one driver caught on Harris’ video as one very damp car can be seen seemingly abandoned at the roadside.
Just days before capturing the video on December 19, he said: "I walked through it because I had wellies on and the road is very deep.
"There was also a motorbike that went through it, but he turned around and went back. He didn't fancy it in the end.
"One of the vans had actually broken down while a 4x4 was left abandoned.”
Terry also spotted a muntjac deer struggling to make its way through the floodwater.
- 1 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 2 F1 fan Magdalena bids to land 'once in a lifetime' chance
- 3 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 4 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 5 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 6 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 7 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 8 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 9 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 10 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
"The deer was trying to cross the road but he didn't know what to do," he added.