Photos of the Week: High-flying sky gliders to Ely yarn bombing
- Credit: Ely Standard Photos
We’re half way through June already, where has the time gone? We’re really excited to share with you this week’s amazing entries.
We’ve hand-picked some of our favourites from submissions via email and our official Instagram through direct message and our hashtag #ElyStandardPhotos.
It’s great to see some new contributor names this week, as well as some of our regular favourites making it in the gallery once again.
Each week we select some of your pictures to show off to our readers both in our newspaper, on our website and of course across our social media.
If you didn’t make the page this week, be sure to keep bombarding us with your best snaps to be in with a chance of having your work displayed.
You may also want to watch:
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK:
To make a submission, email: firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short caption describing the photo, you can also do this via Instagram messages of through #ElyStandardPhotos.
All photos under #ElyStandardPhotos may be used in our newspaper or on our websites to both illustrate news stories/features or be included in ‘Photos of the Week’.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile