Photos released of porcelain bulldogs stolen during raid on Fenland home
POLICE have released photos of three porcelain bulldogs stolen during a raid on a Fenland home.
Between 7pm and 11pm on Saturday October 20, a burglary took place in Taverners Mews, Long Sutton.
In addition to a Samsung TV, a large collection of porcelain bulldogs was stolen plus items of silverware (coins, spoons, charms etc), all featuring a bulldog detail.
The items are very distinctive and DC Steve Nesbit would like to hear from anyone who has seen such items offered for sale, or who has any knowledge of the burglary.
Anyone with information should contact him by dialling 101 and quoting the incident number.
You may also want to watch:
Report crimes anonymously by contacting Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told