PHOTOS: Works coach and HGV in collision on A47 roundabout at Guyhirn
A BUS and a lorry crashed at the A47 and A141 roundabout at Guyhirn yesterday.
A BUS and a lorry crashed at the A47 and A141 roundabout at Rings End near March yesterday.
Police were called to the incident at 3.36pm following the accident on the A47 Guyhirn roundabout.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Constabulary said the ambulance service had attended as a precaution.
Firefighters attending also removed the doors on the bus after being unable to open them.
You may also want to watch:
All passengers on the vehicle were accounted for.
Police moved vehicles to a lay by to free up the roundabout as quickly as possible. The single decker works coach was finally removed at 5.15pm and the passengers transferred to another coach.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
PHOTOS: Andrew Warren