Pigeons Farm run competition to name new-born donkey and win family day ticket
PIGEONS FARM are running a competition to name a new-born donkey and the chance to win a family day ticket to their popular Thorney attraction.
Daisy, the farm’s little grey and white donkey mare gave birth to a gorgeous filly foal on May 18. The naming competition costs just 50p to enter and proceeds will go towards the farm’s animal food fund.
Children are encouraged to get close to the many breeds of farm animals and birds and to learn about their breeding and rearing habits at Pigeons Farm. The children’s activity farm remains a popular destination for everyone including families, school and pre-school groups, cubs, brownies, groups of disabled people and those and with learning difficulties.
A play area, cafe and shop are just some of the other major attractions at the Wisbech Road farm which also has a camping field with electric hook-ups.
To enter the competition and to have a chance to win the family day ticket (two adults, two children) which costs �18 just visit the farm’s reception.
You may also want to watch:
For more details call 01733 271020 or visit www.pigeonsfarm.co.uk
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 8 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain