Pigeons Farm run competition to name new-born donkey and win family day ticket
PIGEONS FARM are running a competition to name a new-born donkey and the chance to win a family day ticket to their popular Thorney attraction.
Daisy, the farm’s little grey and white donkey mare gave birth to a gorgeous filly foal on May 18. The naming competition costs just 50p to enter and proceeds will go towards the farm’s animal food fund.
Children are encouraged to get close to the many breeds of farm animals and birds and to learn about their breeding and rearing habits at Pigeons Farm. The children’s activity farm remains a popular destination for everyone including families, school and pre-school groups, cubs, brownies, groups of disabled people and those and with learning difficulties.
A play area, cafe and shop are just some of the other major attractions at the Wisbech Road farm which also has a camping field with electric hook-ups.
To enter the competition and to have a chance to win the family day ticket (two adults, two children) which costs �18 just visit the farm’s reception.
You may also want to watch:
For more details call 01733 271020 or visit www.pigeonsfarm.co.uk
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 3 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 6 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault