Pints a plenty at Gorefield Beer Festival
- Credit: Archant
Plenty of pints were enjoyed as part of the Gorefield Beer Festival.
The event saw people get together to enjoy 30 real ales, craft lagers and various flavours of real ciders.
There was also an artisan gin bar.
With music from a range of bands, there were also giant inflatables, camping, an open mic night and new for this year, a farmers market with all sorts of goodies to try from local firms and further afield.
The three day event saw the festival grow in size from the number of people attending last year.
You may also want to watch:
Music enjoyed included Where’s Frank, Irish band Donnybrook fair, Athenry Reborn, Facinetts motown tribute band and the John Noakes Experience.
A team of volunteers made the event possible and have been busy since the beginning of the year to make the event a success.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash