‘How dare they’: March man slams take-away restaurant after his large 13.5 inch pizza arrives ‘an inch short’ at just 12.5
- Credit: Facebook / Conor Beart
A March man has slammed one of the town’s take-away restaurants after he ordered a large pizza that arrived “an inch short”.
Conor Beart shared a snap on the local Facebook discussion page which shows his fast food delivery up against a measuring tape.
Mr Beart says he ordered a large pizza from Domino's who claim the size of the base should be 13.5 inches, however Mr Beart begs to differ as his measured in at just 12.5 inches.
He said: "I can't get over the fact Domino's are telling people there large pizza is 13.5 when it's 12.5. How dare they sell it an inch short. [This] outrages me."
More than 50 people have reacted to Mr Beart's post on social media, some compared similar stories they have had with other restaurants in the town.
You may also want to watch:
One person joked: "I had a similar problem at Greggs the other day, ordered a hot sausage roll and was disappointed when it was only 15.32cms long by 6.17cms wide."
Offering up a solution, another person said: "If you put it [the pizza] back in the box and spin it fast I think you'll find they can get up to 15 inches."
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
We have contacted Domino's Pizza for a comment