Planning may be costly
THE reported intimidation denial by Fenland District Council over planning regulations could become a costly venture for the taxpayers. The council had residential development plans for the Chatteris Glebe Close area dashed by its own planning committee b
THE reported intimidation denial by Fenland District Council over planning regulations could become a costly venture for the taxpayers.
The council had residential development plans for the Chatteris Glebe Close area dashed by its own planning committee because of the lack of parking space. Will intimidation revoke that refusal?
A healthy lifestyle is being encouraged by the market town leisure facilities after installing covered cycle racks, also helping to reduce traffic in the towns.
Over the years Fenland Council has put the development of the Chatteris leisure facility on the back burner. Does it envisage the Chatteris people cycling to March or Whittlesey when they want to use such facilities?
You may also want to watch:
I do congratulate and thank the council for its efforts to get the bus pass situation resolved, allowing the elderly and disabled to have free travel throughout Cambridgeshire.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 8 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 9 Stabbing victim a 'fun loving guy who enjoyed life to the full'
- 10 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met