Plant sales, work experience and donations - Sainsbury’s in March is thanked for supporting a college for adults with learning disabilities
- Credit: Archant
A March supermarket handed over a bumper cheque for £941.60 as part of year of supporting a March college for students with learning disabilities.
FACET enjoyed the conclusion of what they said had been a fantastic year as Sainsbury’s March store collected the cheque for them.
Staff and customers raised the total by organising bag packs and collecting donations throughout the year.
FACET manager Kris Harrold said “Sainsbury’s have been amazing to FACET all year, they’ve given us so much, from televisions and DVD players through to organising plant sales and even allowing us to get some work experience in too.
“The staff have been so supportive and every gesture has been really appreciated by everyone at the college.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope to continue to work in partnership with Sainsbury’s in some capacity for many years to come.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March