Play for free at a massive day of fun at the Waterlees playground in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A bouncy castle, karaoke and pillow fights will all feature in this year’s playday at the Waterlees Wisbech Adventure Playground.
The playday will take place on Wednesday August 3 between 11am and 4pm and will also include information stalls, local artists and sculpture workshops.
Playday is the national day for play, traditionally held on the first Wednesday in August, and is the biggest event of its kind in the UK.
As well as a celebration of children’s right to play, Playday is a campaign that highlights the importance of play in children’s lives.
The event is coordinated by Play England, in partnership with Play Wales, Play Scotland and PlayBoard Northern Ireland.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the Waterlees event on August 3 is free.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 9 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash