Please contact the welfare officer
I REFER to Geoffrey Brinton s letter (October 19) and would like to commend both Mr Brinton and Richard Skeggs for their action and generosity regarding the elderly gentleman. I would ask that the gentleman in question contacts me – as welfare officer for
I REFER to Geoffrey Brinton's letter (October 19) and would like to commend both Mr Brinton and Richard Skeggs for their action and generosity regarding the elderly gentleman.
I would ask that the gentleman in question contacts me - as welfare officer for the Chatteris branch of the Royal British Legion - and I will ensure any assistance or help that is required will be looked into, in the strictest confidence.
The Royal British Legion was formed in 1921 as a caring organisation for those in need from the service and ex-service community. It endeavours to promote the relief of need, preserve the health, and relieve suffering, hardship and distress of our service men and women, their spouses, partners, children and dependants. If you need help, or know of anyone who does, then please contact me on 01354 693103 (e-mail a email@example.com).
Chatteris Royal British Legion
- 1 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 4 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 5 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 6 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 7 Happy Hares boss confident more progress is yet to come
- 8 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 9 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 10 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens