Please contact the welfare officer
I REFER to Geoffrey Brinton s letter (October 19) and would like to commend both Mr Brinton and Richard Skeggs for their action and generosity regarding the elderly gentleman. I would ask that the gentleman in question contacts me – as welfare officer for
I REFER to Geoffrey Brinton's letter (October 19) and would like to commend both Mr Brinton and Richard Skeggs for their action and generosity regarding the elderly gentleman.
I would ask that the gentleman in question contacts me - as welfare officer for the Chatteris branch of the Royal British Legion - and I will ensure any assistance or help that is required will be looked into, in the strictest confidence.
The Royal British Legion was formed in 1921 as a caring organisation for those in need from the service and ex-service community. It endeavours to promote the relief of need, preserve the health, and relieve suffering, hardship and distress of our service men and women, their spouses, partners, children and dependants. If you need help, or know of anyone who does, then please contact me on 01354 693103 (e-mail a firstname.lastname@example.org).
You may also want to watch:
Chatteris Royal British Legion
- 1 £1.5 million food store creates 12 jobs
- 2 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Organisers plan for low-key return of Chatteris Midsummer Festival
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 7 Aldi invites the public to share their views on new Whittlesey store
- 8 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover