Please contact the welfare officer
I REFER to Geoffrey Brinton s letter (October 19) and would like to commend both Mr Brinton and Richard Skeggs for their action and generosity regarding the elderly gentleman. I would ask that the gentleman in question contacts me – as welfare officer for
I REFER to Geoffrey Brinton's letter (October 19) and would like to commend both Mr Brinton and Richard Skeggs for their action and generosity regarding the elderly gentleman.
I would ask that the gentleman in question contacts me - as welfare officer for the Chatteris branch of the Royal British Legion - and I will ensure any assistance or help that is required will be looked into, in the strictest confidence.
The Royal British Legion was formed in 1921 as a caring organisation for those in need from the service and ex-service community. It endeavours to promote the relief of need, preserve the health, and relieve suffering, hardship and distress of our service men and women, their spouses, partners, children and dependants. If you need help, or know of anyone who does, then please contact me on 01354 693103 (e-mail a firstname.lastname@example.org).
You may also want to watch:
Chatteris Royal British Legion
- 1 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs