Please install a speed camera along Wimblington Road, March, before someone else is killed
ALONG Wimblington Road, March, near Lambs Hill Drove, I can’t help but notice the speed that the cars drive at.
It is a really busy road and the speed the cars drive at would kill anybody.
More than four cats and at least three people have been killed along this stretch of road. One of them was my cat.
I am a school child and each night I walk home from my bus stop, it is fine until I have to cross the road. If I stepped out and a car came speeding along I would be dead or, at the least, seriously injured.
I am not the only child living in Wimblington Road, there are children of all ages who go out to play with their friends or walk their dog. It would take just one car to come speeding along and kill someone.
You may also want to watch:
To make sure that all the cars are sticking to the 40mph speed limit, and to ensure people are safe, I propose that a speed camera is installed along Wimblington Road, near Lambs Hill Drove.
It is not just children and animals who could have an incident, but also the drivers. If they are driving too fast along a slippery road, well, we all know what the consequences could be.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
For everyone’s safety please install a speed camera.
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED