Please stop putting down rat poison in Wisbech - contact Fenland Council
THIS is an open letter to whoever is putting down the rat poison which is killing cats in the Beachwood Road area of Wisbech.
If you have a problem with rats contact Fenland District Council. They have tunnels, containing rat poison, which rats can enter but are too small for domestic animals.
Also, if you leave the cats alone, they will eradicate the rats for you without the need for poison.
Judging from the symptoms exhibited by dying animals you are using cruel and probably illegal, haemorrhagic poison – Please stop!
If, on the other hand, you are deliberately poisoning cats and dogs, the only word for you is disgusting.
You may also want to watch:
A CAT LOVER
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 4 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 7 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 8 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 9 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 10 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits