Police appeal for help in trying to trace missing Cambridge man
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for the public’s help to trace a man who has gone missing in the Cambridge area.
Dr Adrian Wrigley, 45, has not been seen since leaving his mother’s home in Hardwick, Cambridge, on Monday morning (July 8).
He is white, six foot with greying long hair, usually worn in a ponytail. He was last seen wearing a grey, round-necked sweatshirt, black trousers and black shoes.
He had a rucksack and bicycle.
PC Lorna Owen said: “We are very concerned for Adrian’s welfare and would urge anyone who sees him to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 10 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas