Police appeal for witnesses after woman pushed to the ground and attacked outside building society
- Credit: Archant
Two women and a man pulled a woman to the ground and attacked her outside a building society.
Although the attack happened on September 28, police have only now released an appeal for witnesses.
The victim was attacked by two women and a man following an argument outside the Norwich and Peterborough building society in Market Place, Whittlesey, at about 2am on Sunday, September 28.
A police spokesman said: “The woman was pulled to the ground before her partner managed to intervene.
“The offenders made off towards the rear of The George Hotel”.
One of the women was described as 16 to 25, 5’6’’, slim, with long blonde hair and was wearing a short pink dress.
The man was in his late 20s, stocky, bald and was wearing a white shirt and jeans.
- 1 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 2 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 3 Chatteris Fire brigade respond to nearly 20 calls in two days
- 4 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 5 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
- 6 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 7 Heather's Hedgehog Hotel in Chatteris officially opens
- 8 'Why not have two stations?' - Villagers air their views on £37m rail project
- 9 Mayor's visit inspires Fenmen to cup thrashing
- 10 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
Anyone with any information should call March Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.