Police appeal for witnesses after woman pushed to the ground and attacked outside building society
- Credit: Archant
Two women and a man pulled a woman to the ground and attacked her outside a building society.
Although the attack happened on September 28, police have only now released an appeal for witnesses.
The victim was attacked by two women and a man following an argument outside the Norwich and Peterborough building society in Market Place, Whittlesey, at about 2am on Sunday, September 28.
A police spokesman said: “The woman was pulled to the ground before her partner managed to intervene.
“The offenders made off towards the rear of The George Hotel”.
You may also want to watch:
One of the women was described as 16 to 25, 5’6’’, slim, with long blonde hair and was wearing a short pink dress.
The man was in his late 20s, stocky, bald and was wearing a white shirt and jeans.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
Anyone with any information should call March Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.