Police appeal for witnesses to fatal collision
POLICE are appealing for witnesses and information following a fatal road traffic collision in March on Saturday (April 28) in which a Wisbech man died.The collision, which happened on the B1101 Elm Road in March, involved a Suzuki GSX R600 motorcycle an
POLICE are appealing for witnesses and information following a fatal road traffic collision in March on Saturday (April 28) in which a Wisbech man died.
The collision, which happened on the B1101 Elm Road in March, involved a Suzuki GSX R600 motorcycle and a Leyland 54 seater single-decker coach.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his 20s from the Wisbech area, suffered fatal injuries in the collision.
The driver of the coach, a man in his 40s from March, and two passengers, a man and a woman, were not injured in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
PC Tim Kirkby, who is issuing the appeal, said: "I am keen to hear from anyone who may have been driving along this stretch of road at just before 2pm on Saturday, who may have seen the collision, or the vehicles involved in the moments leading up to it.
"We need to establish exactly what happened and you may have information that could help us to do that."
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
Anyone with information should contact PC Kirkby in the road policing unit on 0845 456