Police appeal to find Willingham teenager Mahmoud Dawood who has been missing for three weeks - he could be in Peterborough or Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to locate 15-year-old Mahmoud Dawood, who has been missing for almost three weeks.
Mahmoud was last seen on Wednesday September 20 leaving his home in Haden Way, Willingham, to travel to Peterborough to meet a friend.
He was last spoken to over the phone on Saturday September 23 when he said he was okay and in Peterborough.
It is believed that he could be in either the Peterborough or Wisbech area.
Mahmoud is described as middle-eastern, 5’9”, stocky with short, black hair and brown eyes.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare due to the length of time that has passed without Mahmoud being in touch with anyone.
Anyone with information about Mahmoud’s whereabouts, or anyone who believes they may have seen him, is urged to contact police on 101 quoting incident 2 of 23 September.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire