Police catch up with the driver of a white van hitting the streets of March on three wheels!
- Credit: Archant
Police caught and arrested a motorist in March after receiving reports he had been driving around on three wheels.
The arrest took place at 1.20am on Saturday after the car had been spotted in Elm Road, March.
“Officers were quickly in the area and found a white Vauxhall Van being driven by a male,” said a police spokesman.
“One of the vehicles tyres was missing and was being driven on the rim of the wheel.
“The vehicle was seized by the Roads Policing Unit and an immediate road worthiness prohibition (PG9) was placed on the vehicle.”
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: “The male driver was reported for a number of different offences and will be summoned to court at a later date.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache