Missing Peterborough 26-year-old found 'alive and well'
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
A 26-year-old man from Peterborough has now been found "alive and well".
Alex Fitzjohn had been last seen at 10.00am on Friday (June 24), in Queensgate Shopping Centre, prior to going missing.
Mr Fitzjohn is described as 5ft 6in tall, of medium build with brown hair.
He was seen wearing a blue hoodie, black jogging bottoms featuring a white stripe, a grey T-shirt and a black rucksack with orange writing.
At the time Cambridgeshire Police were appealing for anyone who had seen Alex to get in touch.
Detective inspector Caroline Scully, of Cambridgeshire Police, said at the time: "We know Alex likes to take the bus around Peterborough, Fenland and surrounding areas.
“We’re appealing to anyone who has seen him, has information about his whereabouts or who has heard from him to contact us as a matter of urgency”.
- 1 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 2 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 3 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 4 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 5 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 6 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 7 How you can treat and prevent heatstroke in your pets
- 8 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 9 Voi trial ‘confuses people’ about illegal e-scooters
- 10 Dr Who/Alice in Wonderland parody mashup performance comes to March this Summer
In a recent update, Cambridgeshire Police confirmed: "Alex has been found alive and well."