Police discover body of missing 84-year-old man John Hadley
- Credit: Archant
Police searching for missing 84-year-old John Hadley have discovered a body.
Officers located the body in Houghton on Sunday evening.
Mr Hadley went missing from Wyton after taking his dog for a walk on Hemingford Meadow at around 9.30am on Sunday morning.
His donkey jacket and dog were found in the afternoon.
A police spokesman said: “Formal identification is yet to take place, however, the body is sadly believed to be that of 84-year-old John, who was reported missing to police yesterday morning.”
You may also want to watch:
The death is being treated as non-suspicious and will be passed to the coroner.
- 1 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 2 Stagecoach bus routes changing due to lack of staff
- 3 Jordan runs London Marathon from garden after catching Covid-19
- 4 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 5 Tributes paid to 'loving father and perfect son' killed in A47 crash
- 6 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 7 Sexual assault claims made against 15 Cambridgeshire police officers
- 8 Plenty to feast upon at the Whittlesey allotment awards
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Man taken to hospital after road rage incident