Police discover large cannabis factory with over 700 plants on outskirts of March
- Credit: Archant
Police dismantled more than 700 cannabis plants which were found in a disused building in Whitemoor Road, March on Monday.
Officers located the large cannabis factory in a disused function room on the outskirts of March.
“It was discovered about 10.15am on Monday at a derelict property in Whitemoor Road, March.
“There were about 300 plans growing and a further 400 that had recently been harvested.
“Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101.
“If you see any premises, be it either residential or commercial, that you feel is possibly being used for the same purposes please contact police and report it,” said a police spokesman.
- 1 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 2 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 3 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 4 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 5 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 8 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 9 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told