Police discover large cannabis factory with over 700 plants on outskirts of March
- Credit: Archant
Police dismantled more than 700 cannabis plants which were found in a disused building in Whitemoor Road, March on Monday.
Officers located the large cannabis factory in a disused function room on the outskirts of March.
“It was discovered about 10.15am on Monday at a derelict property in Whitemoor Road, March.
“There were about 300 plans growing and a further 400 that had recently been harvested.
“Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
“If you see any premises, be it either residential or commercial, that you feel is possibly being used for the same purposes please contact police and report it,” said a police spokesman.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire