Police distribute new posters as hunt for missing Wisbech teenager continues
POSTERS bearing new photographs of a missing Wisbech teenager who has not been seen for more than a month are being distributed in the town.
Police have launched a fresh appeal for information on the disappearance of Alisa Dmitrijeva, 17, who has not been seen since shortly after midnight in Friars Street, King’s Lynn, on August 31.
She was reported missing by a family member on September 6 - and there have been several possible sightings of Alisa in Wisbech over recent weeks.
The teenager has links with Peterborough, Lincoln and King’s Lynn.
She is described as 5’6’’, with collar length dark brown hair with blonde highlights. However, her hair may now be darker with a fringe.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector Ian Tandy said: “We have had a couple of potential sightings of Alisa in Wisbech and we are really keen to get those confirmed.
“Her friends and family are very worried as they have not seen or heard from her for three weeks, which is unusual.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 6 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 7 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 8 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 9 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 10 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
“I would urge anyone who has seen Alisa since August 31 to contact police.”
Anyone with any information about Alisa’s whereabouts should call police on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously,on 0800 555111.