Helicopter and police dogs search an area of March in the early hours
- Credit: Archant
The police helicopter was out using its search light in the early hours following reports of a suspicious incident in March.
Search dogs joined the National Police air service for a search in Commercial Road where officers found a suspicious vehicle parked up at around 1am.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesman said: “Officers requested National Police Air Service from Husbands Bosworth, Leicestershire, to attend.
“Beds, Cambs and Herts police dogs also carried out a search of a property.
“No suspects were found, but we seized their car. A Vauxhall Corsa found with damage.”
You may also want to watch:
The helicopter and dogs checked the area. No arrests were made.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told