Helicopter and police dogs search an area of March in the early hours
- Credit: Archant
The police helicopter was out using its search light in the early hours following reports of a suspicious incident in March.
Search dogs joined the National Police air service for a search in Commercial Road where officers found a suspicious vehicle parked up at around 1am.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesman said: “Officers requested National Police Air Service from Husbands Bosworth, Leicestershire, to attend.
“Beds, Cambs and Herts police dogs also carried out a search of a property.
“No suspects were found, but we seized their car. A Vauxhall Corsa found with damage.”
You may also want to watch:
The helicopter and dogs checked the area. No arrests were made.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake