Police helicopter helps track three suspects following burglary
A MAJOR police operation involving the use of the Cambs police helicopter has led to the arrest of three men.
All three were detailed following a burglary at premises in Thorney.
Police were called to reports of a burglary taking place at a workshop on land at The Causeway at just after 8pm on Friday.
“The force helicopter was sent to the scene along with a police dog handler who was later involved in the arrest of three men,” said a police spokesman.
“A vehicle was also seized.”
You may also want to watch:
The men who were aged 25, 37 and 42, and all from Peterborough, have been released on police bail to return to Thorpe Wood Police Station on October 12.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 10 Here’s what the post-lockdown pub experience will look like