Police hunt car after red diesel is stolen from Fenland farm
POLICE want to trace a car seen near a Fenland farm where red diesel was siphoned from a tank.
A white hatchback, possibly a Peugeot 106, was spotted driving around the entrance of a farm in Benwick Road, Doddington, between 12.30am and 1am on Tuesday.
It was later discovered that red diesel had been stolen from a tank on the site.
PCSO Sally Mitchell, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw this vehicle in the area on the night the theft happened to call police.
“I’m also keen to speak to anyone with information about the theft or attempted re-sale of red diesel.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PCSO Mitchell on 101 or Crimestoppers, on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November