Police hunt for car after burglars flee house
POLICE are desperate to trace a car used by burglars who fled a home in Pymoor after being disturbed.
The offenders fled after the victims of the property in Pymoor Lane, near Littleport, returned home shortly after 1pm on Wednesday.
The men were seen heading off towards Welney in a silver Rover 414 registration V743 FFV which was involved in a collision with another vehicle in Wisbech Road about 10 minutes later.
The car failed to stop following the collision and fortunately no-one involved was injured.
Police said that jewellery was taken from the home in Pymoor during the raid.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Dan Bramley said: “I would urge anyone who has seen this vehicle, which has suffered front end damage, to call police.”
Anyone with any information should call DC Bramley on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle