Police hunt for cyclist after spate of indecent exposures
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a number of indecent exposures in the Cambridge area.
Officers are linking the seven incidents which have occurred in the area since May 1.
There were three incidents on Sunday evening (May 4) in East Road and Ferrars Way. A man on a bike exposed himself to women.
The latest incident happened at about 3pm on Tuesday (May 6) in Coldhams Common. A man on a bike exposed himself.
The offender has been riding a bike in some of the incidents and is described as tanned and often wearing a hooded top.
You may also want to watch:
Patrols have been increased in the area.
Detective Chief Inspector Lorraine Parker said: “These are unpleasant incidents and we want to make people aware so they can be alert.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 8 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 9 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
“I would appeal to anyone with information about these incidents to contact police.
“In particular I would urge anyone who sees this man committing offences to call 999.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.