Police hunt man who smashed fist through Fenland pub window
POLICE are hunting a man who smashed his fist through a March pub window in the early hours of Saturday.
The incident happened at the Red Lion, in High Street, between midnight and 12.20am.
The man walked past the pub before returning and causing the damage. He was with a woman and both left the scene in opposite directions.
The offender is described as white, stocky, and wearing a white t-shirt.
Police would like to speak to anyone who was in the pub at the time and saw what happened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Phil Richardson at March Police Station on 0345 456 456 4, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home