Police identify motorist who died after three vehicle collision - that included a JCB- on the Cambridgeshire/Suffolk border
- Credit: Archant
Police have identified a man who died in a collision on the B1061 on the Cambridgeshire/Suffolk border.
Officers were called at 8.11am on Monday to reports of a collision involving three vehicles on Bradley Road, Burrough Green, near Dullingham.
The collision involved a red Audi 80, blue Ford Focus and a yellow JCB.
Sebestian Andrzej Chlebosz, 23, of Aureole Walk, Newmarket, was a back-seat passenger in the red Audi, and suffered fatal injuries.
A 21-year-old man from Burwell, who was a front seat passenger in the Audi, suffered slight injuries, and a 23-year-old man from Soham, who was driving, suffered serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Both remain in Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge.
The driver of the Ford, a 35-year-old woman, from Newmarket, was also injured and taken to Addenbrooke’s.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision.
Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101.