Police break into vehicle in Chatteris -suspected of being used for dealing drugs - find a stash and now want to find the owner
- Credit: Archant
Police forced entry to a vehicle in Chatteris today and recovered a sizeable amount of drugs.
It followed reports to neighbourhood police officers of the vehicle in question reportedly being used to deal drugs locally.
“Another great result for the Fenland Neighbourhood Team,” said a police spokesman.
He said: “Acting on intelligence they had received about a vehicle being used in the Chatteris area to deal drugs they have been out early this morning and managed to locate the reported vehicle.
“Unfortunately there was no one with it at the time however officers have forced entry and this is what they found.”
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: “The vehicle has been forensically recovered so we can identify who has been using it.
“If you have had anything to do with this vehicle you can expect to be seeing officers from your local policing team soon.”
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 9 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
He said: “Please keep reporting your concerns to us as that one piece of information that you submit may be just what we need to enable us to take positive action.”