Police break into vehicle in Chatteris -suspected of being used for dealing drugs - find a stash and now want to find the owner
- Credit: Archant
Police forced entry to a vehicle in Chatteris today and recovered a sizeable amount of drugs.
It followed reports to neighbourhood police officers of the vehicle in question reportedly being used to deal drugs locally.
“Another great result for the Fenland Neighbourhood Team,” said a police spokesman.
He said: “Acting on intelligence they had received about a vehicle being used in the Chatteris area to deal drugs they have been out early this morning and managed to locate the reported vehicle.
“Unfortunately there was no one with it at the time however officers have forced entry and this is what they found.”
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: “The vehicle has been forensically recovered so we can identify who has been using it.
“If you have had anything to do with this vehicle you can expect to be seeing officers from your local policing team soon.”
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
He said: “Please keep reporting your concerns to us as that one piece of information that you submit may be just what we need to enable us to take positive action.”