Police issue second appeal following fatal collision
- Credit: Archant
Police have re-appealed for witnesses to a fatal collision on the A10 at Little Thetford last month.
The collision happened near Broad Baulk, at about 7.45pm on October 23 and resulted in the death of 25-year-old Tania Macedo.
She had been a front seat passenger in a blue Honda Civic.
A three-year-old girl who was in the rear of the car suffered serious injuries and is recovering in hospital.
The other vehicles involved were a silver Volvo V70 and a blue Renault Megane.
You may also want to watch:
Police are now re-appealing for witnesses and would particularly like to speak to the driver of a small red car, possibly a Skoda Fabia, that was travelling towards Ely, as they might have important information.
A 43-year-old man from Ely who was arrested in connection with the collision has been released on bail to return to Parkside Police Station on December 19. Anyone with information should contact PC Jay Porter, at the collision investigation unit, on 101.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover