Police launch hunt for man who has failed to answer bail and could be in Wisbech
A MAN wanted for questioning by police following a series of incidents in Skegness could be in the Wisbech area.
Paul Jeffrey Smith, 47, of Roman Bank, Skegness, was arrested for the offences outside the Red Lion public house in Skegness on April 16 last year.
“He has since failed to answer bail,” said a police spokesman.
Smith is accused of possessing an offensive weapon and possession of a class B drug. He also faces two claims of assaulting a police officer.
The spokesman said: “It is possible he may be in the Wisbech area.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Paul Smith, or who knows of his current location, is asked to contact Pc Richard Ornsby at Skegness Police Station on 101.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government