Police launch urgent appeal to trace man, 18, wanted in connection with a kidnap offence
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old man wanted by police in connection with a kidnapping has been named one of Cambridgeshire’s ‘most wanted’.
Police are appealing to members of the public to help trace Hamilton Araujo De-Jesus, 18, from Peterborough, who is wanted in connection with a kidnap.
The offence took place on November 17, 2017, in Paston, Peterborough.
Detective Inspector Lucy Thomson said: “De-Jesus is known to frequent Lincoln Road and Peterborough city centre.
“We urge members of the public not to approach him, but to call us immediately with any information regarding his whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone caught protecting him may face prosecution.”
Anyone who has seen him or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact the Major Crime Unit on 01480 425880 or 101 or alternatively, contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester