Police link thefts after catalytic converters are stolen from vehicles in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
POLICE believe two thefts of catalytic converters from vehicles in Whittlesey may be linked.
One was stolen from a Toyota Hi-Lux on a driveway in Stonald Road between noon on Saturday (January 26) and 6.15am on Monday.
The other was cut from a Toyota Landcruiser on a driveway in Northgate between 6pm on Saturday and 2pm on Sunday.
PC Stu Howson, investigating, said: “We believe the same people may have carried out these thefts due to the locations and and timings.
“I would like to hear from anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area and I would also urge people to report any unusual behaviour they see to police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Howson on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital