Police link thefts after catalytic converters are stolen from vehicles in Whittlesey
- Credit: Archant
POLICE believe two thefts of catalytic converters from vehicles in Whittlesey may be linked.
One was stolen from a Toyota Hi-Lux on a driveway in Stonald Road between noon on Saturday (January 26) and 6.15am on Monday.
The other was cut from a Toyota Landcruiser on a driveway in Northgate between 6pm on Saturday and 2pm on Sunday.
PC Stu Howson, investigating, said: “We believe the same people may have carried out these thefts due to the locations and and timings.
“I would like to hear from anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area and I would also urge people to report any unusual behaviour they see to police.”
Anyone with information should contact PC Howson on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 9 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 10 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens