Police name woman who died after collision in Castor
- Credit: Archant
A 44-year-old woman who died following a collision in Castor on Thursday (April 6) has been named.
The incident happened at around 6.45pm on the A47 westbound carriageway when a white Volkswagon Golf and a red Vauxhall Corsa collided.
Sadly the driver of the Corsa, Suzanne Foulstone, aged 44 from Lavender Crescent, Peterborough, died on Friday (April 7).
The driver of the Golf, a 55-year-old woman from Stamford, suffered minor injuries.
Officers would like to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision or saw either vehicle in the moments leading up to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Ian Masters on 101.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle