Police officer helps reunite missing teddy bear with young owner
- Credit: Archant
An officer took time out of his busy crime-fighting schedule to re-unite a teddy bear with its young owner.
When the missing bear found its way to March Police Station, Pc Phil Richardson went the extra mile and circulated pictures of the lost teddy on Facebook.
Yesterday, its owner, a little girl, enjoyed an emotional reunion with her bear at the station.
The good news has warmed the hearts of many posters on the Policing March and Chatteris Facebook page.
One poster, Marilyn, said: “Well done. Restores your faith in human nature.”
You may also want to watch:
Another poster, Diane, added: “Love a happy ending.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend