Police on the hunt for surfing equipment following theft
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for information after a vast amount of specialist surfing equipment was stolen in Ely.
The kitesurfing equipment was taken from a shed, in West Fen Road, between January 20 and January 23.
The stolen equipment includes:
- Three kite surfing boards
- Cabrinha 11m kite surfing foil/kite
You may also want to watch:
- Six wetsuits
- Two Mystic seat harnesses
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- Specialist harness shorts
- Gul and Mystic wetsuit gloves
- Atan and Gul wetsuit shoes
- Mystic holdalls
- Two buoyancy aids
PC Mark Beaven said: “Kitesurfing is quite a minority activity so I would appeal to anyone involved in the sport who has been offered these items for sale to call police.2
Anyone with any information should call PC Beaven on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.