Police probe theft of saddles from Chatteris
SADDLES have been stolen from a yard in Chatteris.
Thieves stole two saddles after breaking into the yard in Ireton’s Way between 9am on Saturday and 10.30am on Sunday (December 23).
One was a black Barnsby all leather saddle, the second was a brown leather general purpose saddle.
PCSO Rachel Cheverton said: “These items are extremely valuable to the owner and it is important we trace them.
“I would urge anyone with information to contact me. I am also keen to hear from anyone who thinks they may have been offered the stolen items.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PCSO Cheverton on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache