Police in Whittlesey release CCTV images following ‘nasty attack’ in bid to identify the men responsible for robbery in the town
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
CCTV images have been released of one of two men alleged to have seriously injured a teenager when they robbed him of a valuable watch and a gold chain.
Police have been investigating the robbery that took place in the town last month but have only now released CCTV images in attempt to identify the men responsible.
During the early hours of Sunday morning, April 15, the teenager was assaulted and robbed by two men in the area of West End, Whittlesey.
An Armani watch and a gold necklace were stolen as a result of the incident – the victim received “serious, but not life threatening injuries” and required hospital treatment.
CCTV images show one of the men that they wish to speak to in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Tom Adams said: “This was a nasty attack and I would urge anyone who recognises the man in the CCTV or who has been offered an Armani watch for sale recently to get in touch.”
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting CF0196850418 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory