Police release images of two women they want to question in connection with alleged assault on March man, 73
- Credit: Archant
Images of two women wanted in connection with an assault on a 73 year-old man from March have been released by British Transport Police.
The alleged assault took place at Peterborough rail station at around 4.45pm on Sunday November 23.
PC Zak Stevens said: “Two women had forced their way through the ticket barriers to exit the station. They ran through the booking office and out of the main entrance where they pushed a man out of the way.
“The victim sustained injuries to his arm, elbow and swelling to his hand.
“We are now releasing CCTV images of two women who we would like to speak to in connection with the incident. If you recognise them please contact us.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting background MSUB/B5 of 19/12/14. Information can also be passed to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 4 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 NFU president visits Wimblington on East Anglia tour