Police release images of watches and purses stolen in Ely raid
- Credit: Archant
Images of two designer watches and other valuables stolen from a home in Ely have been released by police.
The Chopard and Rolex watches and Vivienne Westwood and Louis Vuitton purses were among items stolen during a burglary in Sycamore Lane between 4pm and 7.30pm on November 15.
The limited edition Chopard watch features a map of the Mille Miglia driving race in Italy on the back of the timepiece.
Cash and documents were also stolen during the break-in.
PC Paul Symonds said: “These are very distinctive items and I would urge anyone who know of their whereabouts, or if they are offered any of the property for sale, to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Symonds on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash