Casualties of four vehicle Fens collision taken to hospital but none with life threatening injuries says Cambs Police
- Credit: Archant
A number of people were taken to hospital today – none with life threatening injuries – after a four vehicle collision in the Fens.
Police said they were called just after 1pm to the collision at Buckthorn Road, Thorney.
Fire and ambulance services - including a Magpas air ambulance - also attended and early reports said that three people were taken to Peterborough City Hospital with minor injuries
A police spokesman said: “Did you witness this collision?
“Please call 101 and quote incident 227 of 18/03/2019 #2445”
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for a time to enable the damaged vehicles were removed.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government