Casualties of four vehicle Fens collision taken to hospital but none with life threatening injuries says Cambs Police
- Credit: Archant
A number of people were taken to hospital today – none with life threatening injuries – after a four vehicle collision in the Fens.
Police said they were called just after 1pm to the collision at Buckthorn Road, Thorney.
Fire and ambulance services - including a Magpas air ambulance - also attended and early reports said that three people were taken to Peterborough City Hospital with minor injuries
A police spokesman said: “Did you witness this collision?
“Please call 101 and quote incident 227 of 18/03/2019 #2445”
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for a time to enable the damaged vehicles were removed.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 10 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard