Police searching for black BMW which didn’t stop after M11 collision with police motorbike
- Credit: Archant
Officers are appealing for help to trace a black BMW after the driver failed to stop following a collision with a police motorbike.
The collision happened at about 4pm on the M11.
The driver failed to stop at the scene and enquiries are ongoing to trace them.
The officer suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries in the incident. He is being treated by paramedics at the scene.
The M11 is currently closed southbound between junctions 10 and 11.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle