Police seek owner of suspected stolen caravan
- Credit: Archant
Police officers from Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire have released a picture of a suspected stolen caravan.
They hope the image will encourage the owner of the Knaus Sudwind 500 to come forward, as it is believed to have been stolen and the victim could be in the Wisbech, Norfolk or Lincolnshire areas.
The caravan was recovered by Northamptonshire police in June.
PCSO Gemma Dear said: “I am keen to identify who this caravan belongs to so we can return it. Anyone who wants to claim it, will need proof of ownership.
“I would encourage anyone who thinks they might know who owns this to contact me.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PCSO Dear on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 9 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens