Police seize �100,000 of cannabis from Terrington St Clement
POLICE have arrested three people after �100,000 of cannabis plants were seized in Terrington St Clement.
Around 250 mature plants were seized from an address on Hay Green, during the planned operation last Wednesday.
Two men and a woman have all been bailed by police pending further forensic tests.
Downham Market Inspector Mick Bates said: “We think that other people were involved in this cultivation operation and would ask anyone who has any information that could help our investigation, to come forward.
“We know that large rural areas like ours can be a magnet for cannabis producers who then distribute their supply to the rest of the UK.
You may also want to watch:
“So if anyone has any information about any other factories in the area then please do contact me on 101. Any calls will be in confidence.”
A Land Rover, believed to have been stolen from Dersingham last year, was also recovered.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'