Police seize a caravan stolen five years ago
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police / Policing Fenland
A caravan that was reported stolen five years ago has been found by police in the Fens.
The caravan was taken during a burglary at a home in March in 2015. It was found with a trailer that is suspected of being stolen.
Cambridgeshire Police’s Rural Crime Action Team seized both items yesterday evening (Tuesday) from Fenland Way, Chatteris.
Local officers also supported the operation, which took place at around 7:20pm.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said the caravan and the trailer will now be returned to their rightful owners.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “No arrests were made and enquiries into the theft are ongoing.”
The incident was posted on the Policing Fenland Facebook page later in the evening.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital