Police seize a caravan stolen five years ago
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police / Policing Fenland
A caravan that was reported stolen five years ago has been found by police in the Fens.
The caravan was taken during a burglary at a home in March in 2015. It was found with a trailer that is suspected of being stolen.
Cambridgeshire Police’s Rural Crime Action Team seized both items yesterday evening (Tuesday) from Fenland Way, Chatteris.
Local officers also supported the operation, which took place at around 7:20pm.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said the caravan and the trailer will now be returned to their rightful owners.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “No arrests were made and enquiries into the theft are ongoing.”
The incident was posted on the Policing Fenland Facebook page later in the evening.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 6 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 7 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 8 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 9 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 10 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab