Police step up hunt for man, 66, now missing from Wisbech home for six days
POLICE are continuing to search for a man who has not been seen for nearly six days.
Malcolm Brown, 66, left his home in Falklands Drive, Wisbech, at about 6.30pm on Tuesday (October 23) on foot and without saying where he was going.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Malcolm is described as white, 5’6”, slim, with light-brown receding hair. He was wearing a grey jacket, black jumper and blue trousers.
He has been known to visit areas in Norfolk including King’s Lynn, Sandringham and East Runton.
You may also want to watch:
PC Lorna Owen, from the force’s missing persons department, said: “We are concerned about Malcolm because his disappearance is out of character. He left on foot with little money, no phone or extra clothing for cold weather and has made no contact with family or friends.
“I would urge anyone who believes they have seen him to contact police.”
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 8 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.