Police try to uphold law - so why did Fenland Council allow Wisbech shop to keep its alcohol licence?
ABOUT police failing in their bid to revoke Wisbech Mini Market’s alcohol licence. They are trying uphold the law but it seems Fenland District Council will not help.
If this is not stopped now, there will be more illegal trading going on.
Please wake up council and get the town sorted - get shops fixed and make it a lovely town we can be proud of.
I am a regular visitor to Wisbech to see my family. If my family didn’t live here I would never come to Wisbech again because it is very run down.
It will be the council’s fault for not stopping the trade of counterfeit alcohol.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 9 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government